Terms and Conditions
Deposits and Bookings
- All bookings require a deposit of the higher amount of 50% or the full 1st night’s tariff.
- All online booking deposits are 100%.
- Single night bookings in Lakeside, Park & Standard Cabins on weekends in MID Season will incur a $20 surcharge.
- All single night bookings on Ensuite Powered Sites will incur a $20 surcharge.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- Bookings arriving after reception hours are to be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Every effort is made to allocate your preferred site, but management reserves the right to change a site where the need arises.
- Accommodation is based on a nightly tariff and a per head count.
- Strictly no overnight visitors unless approved by management and paid for.
- Any damage and breakages must be paid for.
- Credit card and license details are required on check-in for Security Registration. If credit card details are not available, a $100 bond will be required on check-in which is refunded upon departure following a cabin inspection.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All deposits on bookings are non-transferable, so please book wisely.
- For cancellations more than 21 days prior to arrival, a minimum cancellation fee of $60 will be charged.
- For cancellations less than 21 days prior to arrival, the higher amount of 50% of the total tariff OR 100% of the deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds for early departures or inclement weather. Time contracted shall be paid for.
- If a guest fails to arrive on the nominated day of arrival and fails to notify management the booking will be cancelled and no refunds apply.
- Linen is supplied on the main bed in all of our accommodation range. Linen packs are supplied for all extra beds except sofa beds in the Lakeside Cabins.
- Check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival and check-out is 10am on day of departure.
- No late arrivals will be accepted after 6.30pm unless prior arrangements are made with Management.
- Please respect other guests and abide by the park rules. Excessive noise after 10pm will not be tolerated. You may be asked to leave the park immediately. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Once you have paid your deposit, the tariff is set and will only be changed if an error in calculation or omission of fact has occurred.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A RESERVATION IF PARK RULES ARE BROKEN.
SORRY NO PETS