Cabins and Vans For Sale
0409 246 816
Price: $10,000 ONO
0400 550 228
0409 155 772
0402 611 688
0427 443 686
0408 628 118
0407 159 321
0410 875 015
0423 129 501
[* = key available] View Lakesea Park Map
If you are to make an offer on any of the vans for sale it is recommended that the offer is made subject to an on-site Orientation with park management to ensure that fees are not outstanding or alterations are required to the site. Before any money is exchanged when purchasing a Holiday Van please be aware that some vans may need work carried out in order for them to comply with Park and or Council regulations. Once a sale occurs the new owner will be responsible for any fees outstanding including the final electricity account plus any work needed on the site.
Please Note: It is recommended that a Site Orientation be carried out with park management on-site prior to purchasing a cabin or van.
- Any van sale that occurs, that is not listed through Lakesea Park’s office or does not take the required steps listed above prior to the sale, will be given 21 days to be removed from their site.
- All Holiday Van Sites in Lakesea Park are NON-ensuited!
- All accounts such as site fees, electricity accounts and sundries will need to be finalised before any sale is complete and new owners are recognised.
- On the day of sale both the vendor (owner) and the purchaser will need to be on site to: –
– Exchange keys
– Finalise any moneys outstanding including the final electricity reading.
– Sign a park copy of the bill of sale.
For any further information see below or please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday Van General Information
The following is an extract from the full version of the Lakesea Park Rules included in
the Long Term Casual Occupation Agreement. It is meant as a guide only in answering
the most frequently asked questions. For more information, please contact our office
between 8.30am – 6.30pm Monday-Friday on (02) 4478 6122.
Site fees are due: 1st July, 1st Oct, 1st Jan & 1st Apr in advance. Site fees are subject to change at the beginning of each financial year. All accounts are payable ONLY via the Westpac PAYWAY debiting system from either a nominated bank account or credit card. Accounts are sent out each quarter. Your electricity account metered at the normal domestic tariff of: $0.3132/kWh plus an Electricity Access Fee of: $141.54/quarter.
Alterations and Additions
Vehicles & Boomgate Access
Sale of Vans On-Site
Requirements within all Holiday Vans
Pets / Wildlife
Sorry NO PETS are permitted in this park, including visitor’s pets.