Per site max 6 persons
- Modern amenities including fully equipped laundries and separate baby’s/children’s /disabled bathroom.
- Grassy sites with annexe mats for vans.
- Camp Kitchen featuring:- 2 FREE gas bbqs, full gas oven & stove, full fridge, microwave, kettle & toaster, coffee machine, undercover dining area, LCD TV, and internet kiosk.
- FREE electric BBQs available daily to 8pm at the park’s playground.
- Wood BBQs/fire drums on sites.
LakeseaPark holiday resort near BatemansBay on the south coast of New South Wales offers the best camping grounds to suit every budget. Full vacation or weekend escape, we’re the perfect fit for campers. Whether you want to swim, fish, play sports, go walkabout and discover, sightsee, sunbath, or just simply unwind from a hectic world and enjoy the fantastic scenery, Lakesea has it all in one magical location!
Located within a 20km drive of Batemans Bay and bordered by the picturesque and idyllic panoramas of Durras Beach and Durras Lake, Lakesea Park guests can enjoy both lake and beach activities. Just imagine . . . a short stroll to Durras Beach and your senses are overwhelmed by crystal clear waters and unforgettable scenery.
We have 2 modern amenities blocks, 3 fully equipped laundries and separate babies’ bathroom. Facilities include a convenience store, camp kitchen, cinema, conference room and an internet kiosk; a full size tennis court and half size basketball court, cricket pitch, table tennis, canoe and kayak hire, and a modern children’s playground, while boat ramps and a skate park are within easy reach. We also provide open wood fire drums/bbqs.
At Lakesea we cater for those last minute bookings. Whatever your camping needs, talk to one of our competent and friendly staff who can provide all the information you need, as well as maps on the local area with regard to the best walks, fishing hotspots, surf conditions, etc.